So it’s 9 days until Belfast Fashion Week SS19
Yes, you read that correctly: 9DAYS!!!
So here’s 9 reasons you should definitely “not” go to Belfast Fashion Week:
1. Don’t gather a group of your friends and enjoy a girly Friday night out because who in their right minds wants to get dressed up, meet up with the girls and ogle some amazing fashion, whilst enjoying the atmosphere and maybe a few drinks.
2. As if one event isn’t enough there is also “The Director’s Cut” on Saturday afternoon. I mean really, why would anyone want to enjoy a Generous Asian Afternoon Tea in the sumptuous Zen Restaurant as well as a refreshing cocktail on arrival while enjoying all the latest trends!?! What are people thinking???
3. Also, there won’t be any of the latest Spring Summer 2019 fashion trends on show because that’s absolutely not what fashion week is about 🤷🏼♀️
4. You definitely won’t see anything you like! I can guarantee you won’t be taking pictures and googling the clothes and using the (really helpful) booklet to mark off the ones you like…and want..and NEED! I wasn’t one of 100’s of people doing that last year… as if! 🙄
5. You won’t meet or talk to anyone new or interesting or just plain ‘nice’. No one will ooh and ahh with you over the fashion, and they will not chat about which Asda you can probably get “that” dress in or admire your skirt and ask where you got it from because it’s gorgeous!!!
6. You will be bored. There is nothing to look at. I mean it, the fantastic lights and decor never mind the beautiful CMPR models and the gorgeous clothes are utterly underwhelming and you will take absolutely no photos. None. The catchy music will also fail to entertain you and even the huge screen showing close ups of the models so you’re sure not to miss anything will fail to keep you awake!
7. Last year the lighting and background and the huge Fashion Week letters really did make for amazing selfies and profile pics. 100’s of people did not queue to get their pics taken in front of these and I l never had said photo as both my profile pic and my Facebook cover photo because they were not bloody amazing!
8. Belfast Fashion week is not a great source of inspiration. You will not find any new ideas for tweeking and wearing what you already have while finding new simple ways to update your wardrobe from high street and designer brands.
9.Another thing, who wants to see a host of different styles of very wearable clothing and accessories from upcoming designers. I mean last last year I saw some gorgeous headpieces that 100% didn’t make me drool just a little and wish it was more socially acceptable to rock one on the school run!
So yeah I think you should 100% not get tickets using the link below and end up having a fab time. Also you should not even think about getting these for a Mother’s Day present because your mum wouldn’t love it and think you were the best ever!!
Lastly…… I will definitely “not” be seeing you there, having some craic and enjoying the fabulous fashion, the amazing atmosphere and the plethora of photo opportunities.!!! 😘